If Commercial invoices refer to Commercial Invoice Payments in Console Pay if required
Only ”Console Pay tenants” invoices appear in the Console Pay Invoices Tab.
- The invoices Tab will display a list of all invoices attached to tenants(payers) whom are setup to use Console Pay
- To process one or more invoices for payment select the checkbox
- Click Process X invoices – where x equals the number of invoices selected.
- Invoice payment requests are created and sent to Ezidebit for processing.
Note: Invoices will be processed on the day you process them, we recommend ensuring your tenants are aware of the direct debit payment method for any invoices raised.
- You can now Hide invoices from your list if they are due to be receipted outside of Console Pay, i.e by cash/eft etc
- Search function allows you to view any invoices falling due prior to the date selected including any overdue
IMPORTANT: We recommend amending your invoicing template (remittance advice) to show the preferred payment method is Direct Debit to avoid your tenants making payment by another method once you have scheduled the payment. refer to Adding a Remittance Advice to Invoices, if required.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote