In order to maximise the benefits of utilising Console Pay, you will need as much tenant uptake as possible. Follow the steps below to issue an individual invitation to a tenant for Console Pay directly from your Console Gateway software.
1. From your main Gateway window, select Transactions, then Console Pay.
2. Click Tenants and search for the tenant you would like to invite. Alternatively, group by Has Payer if you would like to see which tenants have not yet signed up.
3. Once you have located the tenant you would like to invite, click View to the right of their name. This will take you to the tenant page with an option to Invite Payer.
4. On the next page, the tenancy and contact details will be displayed with an opportunity to fill in any missing information. Once you have filled in and are happy with the details, select Next.
5. Select the delivery method for the invitation. This will change the preview you see underneath. Then select Send Invite.
NOTE: You cannot make amendments to these templates.
6. Once the invitation has been sent successfully, you will be taken back to the tenant’s page in Console Pay, which will now display the date and time of the last invitation sent.
7. Repeat this as required, or if you’d like to send invitations in bulk, please see Inviting your tenants in bulk to Console Pay in Gateway.