In order to maximise the benefits of utilising Console Pay, you will need as much tenant uptake as possible. Follow the steps below to issue bulk invitations to tenants for Console Pay directly from your Console Gateway software.
1. From your main Gateway window, select Transactions, then Console Pay.
2. Click Invites. This screen will display any active tenancy that does not have a payer associated with it.
3. Select all the tenants you would like to invite, and click Invite (number of) payers.
4. The next screen will allow you to preview which tenants you are inviting, and give you the opportunity to amend the email address or mobile number associated with that tenant.
5. Once you are happy with the details on screen, click Start.
6. You will then be presented with the following screen while the invitations are sent.
NOTE: If you don’t have a mail server set up in Tools > Options > Email > Email Options, Console Pay will prompt you to do so before the invites can be sent. These details can be retrieved from your IT Tech.
7. If you already have your mail server set up – or once the relevant details have been entered – the invitations will be sent. Once the tenant(s) sign up, their schedule and payment information will be automatically loaded into Gateway.