Gateway Connect is a piece of software used by several Add-on programs (eg. LiveAgent Inspections and third-party integrations) and should only be installed on the office server.
To install and configure Gateway Connect
- Download the Gateway Connect installer from our Downloads and Updates page.
- Double click the installer icon to start the install.
- If prompted, select Yes to the Windows User Account Control prompt.
- Click Next.
- Then click Next again.
- Click Install.
- The installation will begin.
- Once the installation has finished, click Finish.
- The Diagnostic Tool will run automatically.
- If a proxy is detected, click Yes to the prompt. If not prompted go to step 12.
- Enter in your office proxy server details.
- When Gateway Connect appears, enter your office details – customer number, last 4 digits of licence number, SQL Server instance, and database.
TIP: To find your office licence number, open the Gateway Main menu, go to Help, About Console Gateway and then scroll down to the licence number.
- Enter the details, then, click Register.
- The main Gateway Connect window appears. Click the red X to close this window. The sync will continue automatically in the background.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote