If you would like to Embed (attach) a YouTube video into your website, follow this steps:
- Find your video on YouTube and scroll down to below the video and select Share.
- An option to ‘Embed’ appears. This is the code required to embed the video. Copy the code to paste into your website.
- Now go to WebChoice and create a new web page by clicking Website on the side menu and selecting Add New Web Page.
- First, setup the Web Page with the mandatory information that is noted below, then in the Editor click Tools, and select ‘<>Source Code’.
- A dialogue box will appear, paste the code from the YouTube video and click Ok.
- Scroll down and choose Save.
- The video will now appear and play within your Website.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote