ARCHIVE: If you are on the latest version of WebChoice this article no longer applies….WebChoice provides you with an inbuilt mobile website that is smart phone and tablet friendly. In order to customise either the colour scheme or the logo of your mobile website:
- Go to the main menu, then navigate to Website > Mobile Website Settings.
- Select the colours to be used for each element of the mobile website such as the text, menus and buttons:
- Click the field across from each element to select the colour you want from the colour picker that pops up. Once you are happy with the colour selected, click Save.
Note. If you know the 6 digit colour code used in your branding, you can type it directly into the field for an exact match instead of using the colour picker.
Tip: To achieve a high level of readability on your mobile site, try keeping the colour scheme simple and neutral with charcoals, greys etc., using your brand colours sparingly to accent one or two elements.
- You can upload a new logo from this screen by clicking the browse button and navigating to the logo on your computer.
- Once you are finished making changes, click the Save button at the bottom of the Mobile Website settings screen to finish.
Any changes you’ve made should appear on your mobile site within 5-10 minutes of saving.