NOTE: WebChoice and Client Manager will only allow you to delete forthcoming OFIs. Any past OFIs cannot be deleted.
For WebChoice users:
- Open the property associated with the OFI that you wish to delete.
- On property page, click the OFI / Open House link.
- All forthcoming OFIs will be shown. Locate the OFI you wish to delete, then click the bin icon on the right.
- Click Save.
For Client Manager users:
- Click the OFI / Open Homes link on your Client Manager homepage.
- Click the Today / Forthcoming OFIs tab at the top of the page.
- Locate the OFI you wish to delete, then tick the box on the left.
- Click the Delete OFI/s button at the top of the page
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote