Creating a new Webpage
- Click the Website menu, then click Add New Web Page
- The Menu Button Setup dialog box opens:
- Web Page Category: Select one of your existing categories from the drop down, or add a new category if there’s no suitable existing category.
- Link this page to a menu button: Select Yes or No to this option, depending on whether you would like the page linked directly to a menu button. If you select No, just add it to the list, then the page will not be immediately visible on your website, and you will need to add it manually.
- Create a new menu button? If you require a new menu button to be added to your website, select Yes. You will then need to enter a name for the new menu button, and select whether it is a parent menu button, or appears under an existing menu button.
- Once you have filled in the above options, scroll down to your webpage content area. Add a Headline for your webpage. This should be something relevant to the content you intend to add to this page, as the headline will be visible at the top of the page
- Once you are satisfied with the above selections, you are ready to add your webpage content!. After you have finished editing and formatting your content, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Note: We recommend that you do not copy and paste content directly in from other applications (eg. Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.), as the formatting may not be copied across correctly.
If you have content in another application that you would like to use on a web page, we recommend using the Edit > Paste as Text menu option. This will cause all of the formatting to be stripped, but will prevent the content from appearing incorrectly on your website. You can then use the inbuilt editor to format your content appropriately.