When running the FileStream Conversion Wizard you receive an error that the primary filegroup is full.
This error is due to the database reaching the maximum allowed size for the version and edition of Microsoft SQL Server installed. See Error 3604 – The primary file group is full for further details.
Follow these steps to free up enough space to allow the FileStream conversion to complete:
- Backup your database by going to Tools, Backup Now refer how to perform a backup if required.
- Select Tools, Database Utilities, then select Execute SQL…
- When prompted, enter the SQL Key obtained from support.
- There will be a confirmation window to continue, click Yes.
- In the Execute SQL window, copy and paste in this SQL commands:
delete from attachments where ID not in (select AttachmentID from AttachmentsLink) delete from images where FileType = 3 and FileID not in (select ID from properties) delete from images where FileType = 16 and FileID not in (select ID from actions) truncate table TombstoneTable
- Click OK.
- The rebuild database process will start.
Once finished try the FileStream Conversion Wizard again.