Using Console Pay it is easy to update new rent amounts or tenant account details in the tenant’s payment schedule.
IMPORTANT: When making any changes to the Console Pay Tenant Payments Schedule you need to update the Gateway Tenant file manually refer to Console Pay FAQs if required…
- From the Tenants view, select the relevant Tenant and double click to open
- Click Tools, Console Pay – the Console Pay > Tenants screen displays
- If more than one contact, select the relevant Contact and click View and Edit Schedule
- A list of all scheduled payments, debit date, type and amount displays.
- Click Edit against the individual payment to update as required, then click Save. Edit and individual payment or apply a rent increase/decrease from the selected payment forward.
- To change Payer details, from within the Edit Schedule screen, click on the blue linked payer name on the left
- Update details, then click Save.
- To Update start date, end date amount or frequency of recurring rent schedule, select EDIT SCHEDULE, edit as required, then click Save.
- For changed bank details, under Console Pay Status, select Edit Credit Card or Bank Account
- Update method or bank account details, as required then click Update.
Note: You can also navigate back through the breadcrumb at the top of the screen if required.