In a number of circumstances, such as at the end of a tenancy, you may be asked by a tenant to cancel them as a payer in Console Pay. To do so, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Search for and open the tenant file in the Tenant screen of Gateway.
2. From the tenant file, select Tools and then click Console Pay. This will launch the Console Pay interface.
3. From the tenant screen in Console Pay, select Cancel Payer.
4. The software will prompt you with the following message – please be sure you want to proceed before clicking Yes.
5. If you select Yes, the payer will be cancelled and you will be taken back to the tenant screen with the option to set up the payer again, in case they choose to pay via Direct Debit in the future.