Splitting an invoice by Occupancy Percentage
When individual accounts are received for a commercial building, these sometimes need to be split between the tenants based on a client’s occupancy % of the building.
Set the total Building area
- To set the total Building m2, open the Building file, General tab, then enter the total building m2 in the Area field provided.
Set the tenants occupancy area
- Open their Property file, then Description tab, Floor (sqm): enter the Area in m2.
Raising a split invoice
- To raise invoices for all tenants based on the Occupancy %, right click on the property Building file and select New Invoice for Building.
- Enter Invoice Details, then select New.
- Select the relevant Dissection, enter a description in the Details field, and enter the Amount.
- Tick GST if applicable.
- Where applicable select the Commission type and select OK.
- Click OK to save.
- The Invoice Allocation dialog box opens. Click Allocate by: dropdown, then select Occupancy % and select OK.
- Select Yes to print the invoices.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote