As of the 1st of December 2014, all Trust Receipts in Queensland require:
- Agents Financial Administration Act 2014 to be displayed on the Receipt.
- The Date the receipt was created.
- The Licence Number for your real estate agency.
Follow these steps to amend your receipt template:
- Select Tools, then Options.
- Select the Printing tab then choose the Template option under Receipts.
- Once the receipt template opens, right click on the Act Field and select Edit.
- An Edit Text box will then appear allowing you to change the text.
- Type in ‘Agents Financial Administration Act 2014’, then click OK.
- To insert the agency Licence Number, click Insert and select Text.
- An Insert Text box will then appear, enter your Licence Number and click OK.
- There are no requirements on its location, place it wherever you like.
- To insert the Created Date field, select Insert then choose Field from the main menu.
- Click the + sign, find the Created Date field and click Insert.
- Again, there are no requirements on this fields location, place it wherever you like.
- You will want to scroll down and add your changes to the Duplicate Copy at the bottom of the Receipt Template.
- The easiest way to do this is to Copy and Paste any fields you have changed.
- Once you are happy with your changes, select File and Save.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote