EOFY – Australia
This page contains Articles, Videos, Training and Checklists to assist our Australian clients through their end of financial year close.
- What the law says about EOFY, EOM and Disbursements
- Financial Year Close Checklist
- EOFY Trial Print Run
- Closing EOFY with your monthly disbursement
- What is a Dissection?
- Editing the Financial Year Statement Message
- Using the Payment Wizard to Charge an EOFY Statement Fee
- Errors After End of Financial Year
- Correct and Reprint Financial Year Statements
- How to Close your EOFY with the Date Range 1 July to 30 June
Unable to balance?
You must balance before you close off the year and month. If you are having difficulty balancing please see the below guides to help you reconcile your trust.
The likely reason you are not able to balance is due to a discrepancy with transactional data entry. Unfortunately, reconciliation is not always black and white and there are a number of different scenarios that could be affecting your reconciliation.
- The transaction was done as cash instead of deposit
- The transaction was duplicated
- The transaction was done for the incorrect amount
- The payment was done in Console but not in the bank (or vice versa)
Use this checklist before you start crosschecking. click here
Balancing Tip Guide
Still unable to balance after crosschecking? Use this guide to further assist with getting back in balance.
If you require assistance and would like to book an appointment with one of our consultants, click here.